The History of Simpson Norton Corporation:
The Toro Company has had a Distributor in Arizona since 1952
starting with Arizona Toro, which was owned by Alva Shaw. In 1957, Bill Norton became the owner and renamed the company
to The Norton Corporation. The company continued its growth through the 60's in Phoenix as the metro area doubled in
size. In 1974 Roy Simpson purchased The Norton Corporation. Mr. Simpson renamed the company to the Simpson Norton
Corporation. In 1975 Simpson Norton expanded its territory into Las Vegas, Nevada. In 1996, Simpson Norton expanded
into New Mexico by purchasing SWT Distributing. In 2000 Roy Simpson retired and Simpson Norton then became a subsidiary
of The Toro Company. After Roy's retirement and Toro's accquisiton, Simpson Norton continued to grow and prosper
under the management of Tom Knecht, President and Steve McNeil, CFO. In 2004, Tom and Steve purchased the corporation
from The Toro Company.
Since the early 1950's, Simpson Norton Corporation has been providing
the Turf Care Industry with consistent Leadership and Solutions throughout Arizona, Southern Nevada, New Mexico, parts of
West Texas & Southern Colorado. We are committed to you, our customers, today, tomorrow and for many years to come.